The Classified Ad Listing Agreement is provided during the process of uploading an ad and is repeated here for reference:

By posting an ad on this site, you are agreeing to the following statements:

1) I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on TNGunClub.com. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.

2) I am the legal owner, or the legal owner's representative, of any item I advertise for sale or trade on this site.

3) If the advertised item is a firearm, I am aware of and agree to abide by all applicable laws regarding its transfer to a new owner. Further, I acknowledge that the owner and staff of TNGunClub.com are not and will not be involved in the sale or transfer of firearms between users of this site.

By posting an ad on this site, you further agree to abide by the following guidelines:

A) No ads promoting items or activities that are illegal under the current laws of Tennessee or the United States.

B) No foul or otherwise inappropriate language or adult material.

C) No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments.

D) Ads for unrelated items may be posted ONLY if the owner is willing to accept a significant portion of the value in trade for firearms or related items or services.

E) Any ad that appears to be merely a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal. (There are areas in the forum better suited to this type of material.)

The owner and moderators of this site reserve the right to use their own discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines. Any ad in violation of these rules may be modified or removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.