Thread: Champion Safe Outlet Store

TGC Site Owner
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries

Champion Safe Outlet Store

Anyone have any experience with the Champion Safe Factory Outlet store in Knoxville? What types do they have?

There are no prices at all on the factory web site. How are the "outlet" prices compared to other retail safe prices?
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." -- The United States Constitution, Amendment 2, Ratified Dec. 15, 1791

TGC - Professional
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsOverdrive1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the Champion Safe Factory Outlet store in Knoxville? What types do they have?

There are no prices at all on the factory web site. How are the "outlet" prices compared to other retail safe prices?
    No idea, but be sure to compare prices on the Cannon safes at Tractor Supply. Yeah, I know....Tractor Supply, go figure.
    “You can ignore reality,but you can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”
    -Ayn Rand

TGC Site Owner
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mmRx View Post
    No idea, but be sure to compare prices on the Cannon safes at Tractor Supply. Yeah, I know....Tractor Supply, go figure.
    I have had a Cannon for about 10 years, bought before Tractor Supply started selling them in this area.

And, I have been looking at both the Cannon and Winchester's at Tractor Supply. In fact, they have a couple safes on sale this weekend. One for $300 off and another for $150 off.

Someone just told me about Champion and I wanted to see if anyone had any more info. I talked to them on the phone but have not been to the store.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." -- The United States Constitution, Amendment 2, Ratified Dec. 15, 1791